You are invited to join our spooktacular fun!
I love Halloween as it is another reason & holiday to make and create and imagine!
I do find that so much that is meant to be for children is far to creepy and spooky for your average child, so in that light I have created a halloween kit that is fun and playful.
Our Hocus Pocus kit was unboxed by @kleuterkriebels. I so appreciated this as it is always great to see first hand what other people think of our products. Thank you so much for sharing your video with us!
Our Halloween Kit:
- A 200g tin of Hocus Pocus play dough, smells like magic… magic smells like cola!
- A 200g tin of sweet orange play dough
- A 200g tin of purple lavender play dough
- A natural wood pumpkin stamper. These stampers have been hand made in the Netherlands in partnership with Roads.
- Two wonderful Let’s Roll rollers from Yellow Door Education. A bat with their tree habitat and a spider with their web. These fabulous rollers are made from a stone composite and have an animal on the top to stamp and their habitat on the roller that prints as you roll it!
- Halloween Pearls. These are made from dried chickpeas that have been coated in CE-marked paint. CE means that it has been tested to European toy safety standards, so completely non-toxic should it end up in a little mouth!
- A friendly vampire cutter
- A haunted house cutter. Both these cutters are made in Italy by Decora and are fully food and dishwasher-safe, so when you are finished playing dough you can use it to bake yummy cookies!
- 3 spiders. these little friends are wonderfully detailed and make bootiful prints into the Halloween play dough.
- 2 flies. These flies buzz around from one tin to the other… be careful little fly, don’t land in the spider’s web!!!
- A few autumn leaves for the spiders to live in and around and creep under.
- Halloween sensory play rice. This provides a perfect material to create habitats, decorations. Children love to scoop and pour!
- A beechwood cauldron & natural wooden scoop.
- A big magic ball!! Can you see into the future?
All our packages are sent with love. Our playsets and creative sets are wrapped and ready to gift so you don’t need any additional packaging.
Our own products are packaged in eco-considerate packaging and we have taken great care to eliminate all single-use plastic.
With each order we receive, we will donate €0,50 to Right to Play, an organisation who like us believes in the power of play and its ability to change lives.
**Our play dough kits contain small parts and are not suitable for children under the age of 3 years.