CAUTION: Children at play!
This is a wonderful play kit for any child who likes to dig, build and create!
Included in this construction kit is:
Two pots of Dutch Dough – 250g each
- Galaxy, scented like lavender and lime
- Sand, scented like rosewood
A pot of 200g sensory play pearls, perfect to use as a base to build in/on
Two bio cutters, construction themed and super handy to create your own digging machines
A construction bio roller.
- This is a wonderful roller to add to play dough or kinetic (magic) sand play.
- As you roll a brick wall is printed.
- The top and bottom of the stamp have a construction sign and spanner tool stamps, to add to the tree.
- This Bio roller is made from PLA, a plant-based plastic that is fully biodegradable.
A Goki wooden hammer, because every builder needs one
Three bamboo nails, perfect to hammer into play dough
Three Safari construction vehicles.
- These Safari vehicles are non-toxic and BPA free
- Colour may vary
An assortment of building materials
- Wooden sticks
- Transparent blocks
- Little block cubes
- Transparent shapes – to use as signs and building site tools
- plastic cogs, perfect to roll, shape, and build
Two road signs, made from sustainably sourced wood.
A natural wooden roller, also made from sustainably sourced wood
Dutch Dough is:
- Soft and Squishy
- Smells amazing, each colour has its own scent
- Made from natural ingredients
- Lasts for 6 months if stored in an airtight container
- Packaged in a recyclable, airtight, reusable PET pot
Ingredients: CONTAINS WHEAT, Flour, salt, cream of tartar, vegetable oil, food colouring, food aroma, or essential oil.
We can’t guarantee that there are no traces of nuts or other allergens in our products.
Our play dough is CE certified and independently lab tested.
It is taste safe, so if it ends up in little mouths, don’t worry, it is non-toxic. It is a toy and has a large salt content and is not meant for consumption.
3+ All our products are recommended for children 36 months and older and must be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
The play plate/wood slice in some of the photographs is not included in the play kit.